The South West region has been on a broadly upward trajectory for the last 10 years and 2021 stood head and shoulders above the rest, nearly trebling the amount raised in 2020 and culminating in almost £500m raised in the final quarter of the year. In total 2021 saw 334 companies raise £1.14bn in 379 fundraising events according to our data partners Beauhurst.
The IAP 2021 Annual Report: South West Equity Investment features detailed analysis and examples with a focus on opportunities, specialisms, tech hubs and vertical trends. The report has been led by The Investment Activator Programme & TechSPARK UK.
In this latest report we present data referenced from our data partners Beauhurst that can be published at local, regional, national and international level.
This report will:
- Help to raise the profile of the South West’s tech sector
- Profile key businesses valuable to the South West’s continued cluster growth
- Identify companies from across the region who have raised and continue to prosper in 2022
- Provide benchmarks for regional comparisons
- Present insight for those interested in doing business with the sector
Download the IAP 2021 Annual Report: South West Equity Investment today.